TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG, Haydale, ZEN and PPE, page-14

1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    Thanks Saggito.

So the your comment of
    "we're only interested in big volume high margin business."

is really the guts of what I was getting at. IF, and its big IF, ZEN has got its numbers right and I've interpreted and applied them correctly to what would be a competitor then we are missing out on a big volume ultra high margin business (and better than our high margin BAM business). I mean that was a a significant return for a low Capex.

I think TLG has a solid moat for its BAM business ... but it appears as if Graphene or Talphene does not ... its really the downstream process/application of Graphene which is where the moat is found.

Maybe ZEN are full of shit but they are changing from a mining issuer to an industrial, technology, life sciences issuer. Maybe their deposit which BTW has "Indicated Mineral Resources reported in RPA’s 2014 technical report totaled 25.1 million tonnes (“Mt”) at an average grade of 3.89% graphitic carbon. In addition, Inferred Mineral Resources were estimated to total 20.1 million tonnes at an average grade of 2.20% Cg." was inferior so they thought focusing on IP and graphene solutions is their holy grail.

Maybe Zoulou is on the money with if they a producing 1 tonne of Taphene for every 10 tonnes of Talnode AND can monetize Talphene in a way that isn't just selling Talphene but earning a slice of the end use case then TLG will be very valuable indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.