TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

It is also 4 municipalities in Finland. I am sure Norrbotten is...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    It is also 4 municipalities in Finland. I am sure Norrbotten is taking commentary from all people willing to solicit an opinion, but I would be much more worried if it were Swedish environmental boards that are concerned. Talga of course has a specific plan to prevent the Torne river from being too adversely affected by the mining, but there will be some effect. I am very interested to see what causes this northern finnish municipal environmental board to protest-- are they just a bunch of greens? Or do they have some meaningful scientifically-based argument.

It looks like it is 1 euro to purchase access-- I am probably going to try at some point in the next day. My credit card company will probably ask if my information has been stolen.

As a reminder, we expect the Norrbotten county administrative board to be fairly positive and they have already suggested Talga can further apply for a natura 2000 permit, which Talga does not currently require. And even if the Norrbotten CAB were to rule against Talga, the Swedish government and the Swedish mining inspectorate can overrule them, if need be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.