TLG 2.75% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-10309

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 697
    " Yes, you clearly stated your belief in the official narrative for the mainstream propaganda, that Russia is going to go down from sanctions."

Please provide me with a quote from my post where I said this (hint: I didn't say it). Also, the fact that the mainstream media gaslights the public on a whole range of issues doesn't mean it's all lies. There's some truth sprinkled in amongst the bullshit. Regardless, I don't use mainstream media as a source.

"You even made the absurd claim that Russia can't keep planes in the air for lack of spare parts."

I said in the future, they won't be able to keep their planes in the air if they can't get spare parts from the West. This is a fact. Like just about everywhere else in the world, the majority of Russia's commercial and freight air fleet is made by Boeing and Airbus. These planes require maintenance to stay in the air, and China isn't capable of machining the spare parts.

Somehow you seem to have gotten the idea that Russia isn't suffering from this war at all and is holding all of the cards. In war, both sides suffer. I try to look at things objectively and evaluate honestly where the pain points are for both sides. As I said, in the immediate future, I think Russia is playing the stronger hand and will ultimately be able to force the E.U. to effectively concede.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.015(2.75%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 56.5¢ 53.8¢ $129.0K 235.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2600 56.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.5¢ 10501 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.