TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-10629

1. 1,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    There hasn't been massive share price run up in anticipation like the previous situation with LKAB and most shareholders are aware that more funding options are now available that won't cause dilution. Add to this that the company are at the stage where they're no longer just talking about advanced testing with customers, but now negotiating purchase agreements, which could also be a form of funding depending on the deal.

This means that Talga have many arrows in their quiver and should nullify any negative impact if Mitsui drop out. In November last year the company had far fewer options available and no real timeline on permits. The share price got ahead of itself during all the FOMO hype and was then sold down. I could see the share price dropping to recent lows at worst if Mitsui drop out, presenting a buying opportunity which I have prepared for, but make no mistake this will only be temporary and a recovery will quickly occur again.

@Beach42 I must say sitting on here day after day encouraging long term holders to sell, resetting their CGT in the process and obviously potentially missing out on any substantial news incoming all for personal gain is beyond pathetic. Your talking points are so weak and your motive is so transparent that you won't convince anyone to sell. You're only wasting your time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.3¢ $517.9K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 48309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.