TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-10802

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2978
    I think local government support is always highly beneficial. Too many times I see a national government support for an overarching theme such as climate change, only for local authorities to have a "not in my backyard" mindset. This is often because the locals that elect these officials are also not in favour. If what we've seen reported is true, and the Social Democrats gained nearly 15% in Norrbotten County, then locals are obviously happy and want this new green industry to take place in their backyard. They know this will pump blood back into the sparsely populated area, with jobs and new residents. If you follow the local officials on Instagram/Twitter you will see this mentioned often.

You'll also find that Social Democrats did well in this region because the anti mass immigration and crime policies weren't as important to the people in Norrbotten. This is more of an urban problem where most migrants are located.

I will say that what we might lose in terms of climate change enthusiasm, we should gain in nationalism. Sweden Democrats may not push climate change as hard, but they would still understand the importance of securing jobs and supply chains.

Anyway, like has been said, we should wait and see what eventuates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.