TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

I appreciated MT going into more detail about why talga shifted...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I appreciated MT going into more detail about why talga shifted from electrolysis as a means of generating graphite to the standard chemical/physical anode prep. The truth was that the Talga process of electrolysis was creating substandard anode, and talga could never figure out why. Its too bad for Talga; we took a chance on innovation and it came out snakeyes. Well you have to try things! I am happy to hear from MT that the standard process still works great on Talga anode, and he has reaffirmed that Talga anode, despite being natural, acts like a mid-range synthetic. Stellantis binding offtake to be completed by the end of november is going to solidify the demand. I will also reiterate my firm belief: Tesla has said to Talga that when you have volume, we have dollars.

So its just a matter of waiting, as MT says. In February we will hear whether or not Talga has a green light or will face additional delay. Even amid the delays though, we have made progress. We have the EVA pilot plant up and running. Sweden is closer than ever to giving permits. Norrbotten CAB has stated that there is definitely a way for talga to be permitted, and the government up there is very pro mining. Just a matter of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.