TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

Hi fastfreddie,Always a tough one trying to pick the bottom....

1. 1,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2978
    Hi fastfreddie,

Always a tough one trying to pick the bottom. Personally, if I was still trying to build a position I wouldn't worry about a few cents difference and would just snap up what is available, especially if you believe that we'll have a binding purchase agreement signed by November 30 which would likely cause a substantial rerate and make building a position more difficult. If I'm expecting a stock to 30x or more then why not buy at current prices? Another approach would be to wait and see if there is a delay or anything negative regarding ACC. No doubt you'll get a much cheaper entry if this occurs, probably near or under CR price but of course you run the risk of missing out and having to buy higher.

That being said I'm actually surprised the share price has retraced from recent highs considering the potential catalysts that are upcoming. I recently predicted that the SP would continue to edge higher in anticipation of a positive announcement however it has done the opposite of that so it shows what I know. Despite this, I sold out on some under performers and bought on this weakness today because I still believe that the purchase agreement should be signed on time.

Not advice, all my opinion, DYOR etc.
    Last edited by Gvan: 21/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.