TLG 6.67% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-1130

1. 5,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2486
    Extract from an interview with MT early in this thread kindly posted by mpk 1980. MT is looking for Dividends. Should please Long Term holders.
    "Would you entertain a full offer for the company while you're in pilot phase?
    MT - I’m definitely not after that, but I mean, if something sprang up, of course, we'll just have to review it at that time. That's not – the aim is to build it.
    No, I understand that. I'm just wondering, do you have in your mind eventually an exit here or to see it through?
    MT - I have in mind dividends, Alan! I don’t know [laughs].Dividends, excellent!I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that, but no, gosh, I mean, it's been 10 years of my life since I created the company. We moved into graphite nine years ago with the vision of this happening in the market and a vision of what we could do in that market and we're just getting going. That PFS had an NPV of $1 billion in it, obviously, expansions should be better than that. It's certainly not going to be worse, you'd assume, or we wouldn't do it. The company to my mind is barely just getting rerated up to where it should be."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.025(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $171.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.5¢ 40.0¢ $1.205M 2.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 165684 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 7600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.