TLG 0.88% 56.0¢ talga group ltd

The only realism I have to offer about the political tweets:...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    The only realism I have to offer about the political tweets: Politics is slow. It is very easy to say things, It is very easy to describe what a politician wants, but it is very difficult to go from talk to legislation.

These are powerful people and I am glad they are on our side. But. I have learned not to bank on anything that is said in the political arena. Even in the last two years have plenty of examples in the United States. The infrastructure bill that eventually passed was supposed to happen a year earlier than it did. Many campaign promises eventually had to be dropped. Cannabis reform, which 75%+ of Americans support, after two years has had a single federal bill passed in the lame duck session of congress: The feds will now make it legal to study the topic. The resolution copper mine is starting its second decade toward permitting in Arizona. And these are the topics where some progress is being made. This was a productive two years in the United States government, which could not come together and agree to fund ANY paid time off for mothers who have just given birth.

So. I am glad to have political tailwinds. But I am far more relaxed knowing that Kaunis Iron got permitted when all the political winds seemed to be blowing against them, except for the one that mattered. We just have to be patient. Good enough for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $212.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 55.5¢ $502.1K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14090 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 33008 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.