TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-11464

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Hi tigmeister,

obviously, potential acts of war involving economically and militarily leading countries have a global impact and affect stock prices, among other things. However, I cannot begin to understand why, from your point of view, there is a need to discuss this in the Talga subforum, of all places, since countless other companies are obviously affected in the same way. Moreover, as you are obviously aware, there is a separate forum at Hotcopper ("World Politics") where you have the opportunity to debate with others in need of discussion about the cause, effect and prospects of success of the parties involved in the Russia-Ukraine conflict. Hopefully, you will also find people there who are willing and able to conduct an intensive debate.

Since your actions do not necessarily seem rational to me, I do not assume that my concerns will find open ears with you or the moderators here and I probably waste my time. But perhaps you could at least confine these attempts at debate to one of the three threads you have created:
    • "Don't Mention the War - Sweden, Finland to join NATO"
    • "Joining NATO Would Escalate Tensions, Says Swedish Activist"
    • "EU decoupling from Russian oil, gas & implications for Talga"

If you are bored, however, you are welcome to explain why, according to your own statements, you are still invested in Talga despite the threat posed by Russia to Sweden and Europe, probably with a significant amount of money, considering that you have written about 100 posts on Talga here in December alone. ;-)

Many thanks and a happy new year to you all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.