TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Skimmed through, cheers Gvan holy shit what bullshit. Tolstoy...

1. 4,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1779
    Skimmed through, cheers Gvan holy shit what bullshit. Tolstoy would be proud of the rambling length of it. A few things caught my eye. Harping on about water .. leaching etc.. I call BS on that,

Talga I am very confident have this absolutely buttoned down 100% as you would expect. This is why the Swedish Marine snd Water EPA stated they needed no further information from the company. The science of running all mine water through settlement tanks/ ponds depending on scale, using flocculant to trap nasty silt, contaminants.. it’s come a long way. I don’t believe there will be anything particularly nasty about the Vittangi mining operation bar the normal explosive, anfo residue,hydraulic oil or diesel spill that the company will have easily proved they can cope with in a closed system that will trap an remove it all. I happen to know these things are all over Sydney for all the tunnels we build here and you’d be surprised how little space they take up when you’re working in the middle of a city. Talga in Vittangi will be able to make their water discharge pristine.. I’ll drink a pint of it one day and share the pic on here!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.