TLG 4.62% 62.0¢ talga group ltd

When there is hyperinflaction, it's not US alone that's...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    When there is hyperinflaction, it's not US alone that's impacted, EU, Latin America, most of Asia will also be affected. You oughta know that exchange rate reflects the RELATIVE strengths of countries in the traded pair, and guess which country global investors have most confidence when there is high inflation? yes the USA, which is evidenced by the significant appreciation of USD over ALL major currencies during the inflation run over past 12 months. Because US economy may not be good, but all other major economies are likely to be worse in comparison. I think this is some economics 101 you should be aware of, and hopefully can lay some of your over anxiousness to rest.

You are right that no one can stop China in providing lethal weapons to Russia, but the West can impose severe sanctions if China went down that path. Which will cause supply chain disruptions on many sanctioned materials/products, and those who can manufacture locally in US/EU will undoubtedly benefit the most if this scenario materializes.

last but not least, unless you can talk more sense and logic, rather than some emotional rhetoric, this is going to be the last time I reply to your post.

Good luck with all your investments!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.5¢ 64.0¢ 61.0¢ $421.3K 674.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.