TLG 3.55% 68.0¢ talga group ltd

Thankyou Helmdecl, I couldnt recall where that was addressed. I...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Thankyou Helmdecl,

I couldnt recall where that was addressed. I remember reading it, too. Had a quick look at the DFS I think you are correct that it is in the EIA. There was also the release approximately 6 to 12 months ago when objection to natura 2000 was removed that would be worth a look but i cannot recall exact date or title of the Ann.

"A detailed Environmental Impact Assessment
    (EIA) of the Mine operation has been completed and the Environmental Permit application, along with
    a Natura 2000 impact assessment, was submitted to Swedish authorities in May 2020. A subsequent
    application for a Natura 2000 permit has been submitted to the relevant agency"

r3s0urc3 Haha an ISO 9001 is fair as we both know its all about the little things. How they come together over time, if you get it right the impacts will be immense.
    Most of the investors on here have been  following Talga for a very very long time. After reading every post, talking about it 1000 times we move onto the new thing to talk about 1000 times. We have also had alot of the more shall we say colourful contributors & spammers. Like any forum we have an assortment of mixed nuts and those with unwholesome agendas.

Exerts from the DFS

"Waste
    The average rock waste strip ratio over life of mine is 4:1. Waste from pits 1, 2 and 3 will be used as
    construction material for the integrated waste facility ("IWF". Waste from pits 4 and 6 will be
    backfilled into pits 1, 2 and 3. This approach reduces haul distances, waste dump footprint and
    reclamation expenses at the end of mine life.
    The haulage schedule was generated from the mining schedule. Waste material from Year 1 to Year 8
    is sent directly to the IWF and from Year 8 approximately 2.87Mt of waste material is redirected to Pit
    4 for waste fill. When Pit 4 location backfill has been completed, waste material is redirected back to
    the IWF.
    "Integrated Waste Facility
    An IWF has been designed to store the dewatered tailing filtercake using the waste rockfill to create
    two individual cells ultimately combining into a single solid landform. The entire footprint of the IWF
    will be lined with a bituminous geomembrane having a track record of successful application in
    protecting water resources and soil complete with underdrainage. Runoff and drainage from the IWF
    will be collected and treated in a wastewater plant prior to use as process water.
    Closure plans and rehabilitation of the IWF include surface profiling with run off and capping, soil
    enhancement and vegetation trials towards establishing an effective final form and long-term
    monitoring. Total footprint area of the IWF will be approximately 18.7 hectares at closure with the
    intention of providing suitable after-use such as reindeer husbandry, forestry or recreation."
    Last edited by LuckyLuke123: 22/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.55%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.5¢ 68.0¢ $207.3K 300.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14183 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 45503 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
69.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 2.02 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.5¢ 70.5¢ 68.5¢ 50189
Last updated 15.52pm 26/04/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.