TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

@teilenwertThank you teilenwert. I agree that we obviously don't...

1. 1,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3099
    @teilenwert
    Thank you teilenwert. I agree that we obviously don't want this leave to appeal decision to drag on too much longer as you're correct that completed financing and purchase agreements are waiting in the wings. Fortunately with current cash on hand they're still able to proceed with early groundworks, equipment procurement etc.

Regarding the current timeline, from what I see the last mention was on the RIU presentation in May where it states "Targeting 2024 commencement of production". Interesting, because this is not too long ago. The mine permitting had completed and the permit for the anode plant was yet to come (21 June). So at that point in time they were still targeting production in 2024, despite not having all permitting, funding or offtakes sorted in spring.

As for getting a clarification/update on the timeline, it could be that management are waiting to overcome this current unknown hurdle before announcing any new concrete dates in case this drags out longer than expected. They'll have much more control on timelines once the courts are out of the way. If there is a revised timeline, I would say it's due to the initial guesswork because the court process and dates were largely out of Talga's hands. Delays to the timeline would boil down to this rather than the current leave to appeal uncertainty that we're facing - because again the company are still moving forward with plans to begin work on the plant site in September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.