TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Thanks guys. If the timeline remains the same, then I believe...

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2880
    Thanks guys. If the timeline remains the same, then I believe Talga could potentially be close to stage 3 production by 2030. This despite Euroz Hartleys projection that Stage 2 104ktpa will only happen by 2030.

Consider what the CRMA and NZIA will do for the expansions. Permitting for mining cut down to 24 months. As far as I'm concerned, we're about to complete the hardest part for the company. Talga has developed the technology, built an EVA plant, gone through customer trials and trudged through the Swedish permitting process as a small cap with limited funding and none of the above EU acts assisting us. On this evidence alone, expansions should be a much quicker process than what we've experienced so far.

If the red tape is cut and Talga is able to have more control over their timeline, then I suppose it really depends on just how large the expansion plans will be. 400ktpa? More? Euroz Hartleys mentions 800ktpa by 2040. Demand was much harder to forecast during the planning for the 19ktpa. Mark has mentioned that years ago they did not expect demand to be this strong and that they've underdone it by a long way. The EV revolution is now obvious to everyone and I highly doubt they'll be cutting themselves short again. Mark has talked about "looking for what the ultimate scale of the project is" and that "there is basically no constraint, we've got orders for over one thousand percent of our planned production."

I'll end this post with a nice quote from Mark during the recent presentation:

"We're seen as pretty leading light in anodes in Europe. We're normally talked about as being the biggest, shiniest and probably only real scalable way to make significant amounts of anode within Europe."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.