TLG 5.49% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-13700

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Spot on mate, absolutely could not have put it better.

All I'd add to that, is another thing that lots of folk seem to miss, and that's the 'bespoke' or 'customised' nature of the product(s) that TLG deals in. MT has made quite clear on a few occasions, that a new company or graphite producer can't just make anode to be bought 'off the shelf' by car companies for example. The product has to be tested and tested over large timeframes to suit very precise 'almost aerospace' levels of refinement and specificity. This had to occur before offtakes will be considered.

TLG is so far ahead of the pack at this stage, and their products have been, are are going through this testing and evaluation process. Why do they have an R&D facility in Cambridge for goodness sake?! Like MT said, top scientists don't want to live at a mine site in northern Sweden, they live in a place like Cambridge.. The IP, and institutional smarts we have are such an intangible and undervalued aspect of the bigger picture.

Time will tell, but I certainly agree with everything you said. Under 1.00 was an absolute steal, something to chuckle about in years to come. Imo.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.025(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $178.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.8¢ $74.42K 170.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 121354 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 6479 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.