TLG 0.57% 43.8¢ talga group ltd

There's a huge amount of "next gen of battery tech is here"...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    There's a huge amount of "next gen of battery tech is here" media being pumped out every day. All claiming to have a commercial solution for batteries without graphite, lithium etc. It's understandable that most people will get caught in the weeds. I still get caught up in it sometimes it's impossible not to. Even Mark has commented before on how notoriously difficult it is for big investors to figure out which projects are actually worth putting money into. A while back he had some example about how many billions of $ get thrown at technologies that never go commercial. But you can always be sure at the time it'll seem like those technologies are all but guaranteed (that's partly how they get the investments in the first place).

Ramble ramble. Point is, I know we're hurting and people are feeling defensive but we can still afford to give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure where their 2027 date came from but aside from that their comment is completely understandable for somebody coming into this blind. The most mild case of down-ramping if we can even call it that, total non-issue imo.
    Last edited by JSSF: 12/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.8¢
Change
0.003(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $159.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $134.9K 310.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 57288 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 14148 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.