TLG 0.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

Thank you Gvan for this.If I may, I would like to add a comment...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Thank you Gvan for this.

If I may, I would like to add a comment of two in relation to that article.

In Mark's recent Webinar, he made mention of the European based grants that Talga had applied for and were extremely confident of success. The applications had received extensive due diligence and only needed to receive the rubber stamp when mining permits become 100% clean.

Most of us (me included) thought of them as a grant, a donation, a gift or whatever that Talga would receive from various European governments. The Talga accountants would classify that money as equity and would greatly reduce the extra required for Talga to get to 40% of the project cost.

Thank you very much! and thank you to the Sami activists who have delayed the project sufficiently for this sort of assistance to become available. Other wise we might already have been tied up with LKAB or Mitsui or someone else.

These grants mean much more to Talga and we shareholders than just a chunk of money.

Look at it from the giver's viewpoint. To the politician it is not a donation. It is an investment and that investment must return a dividend. That dividend is not money. It is future benefits to the community such as employment, taxes, reduced imports, ESG contributions etc etc.

Politicians love winners and the bestowal of a grant is the clearest sign that we in far off Australia can get, is that Talga is destined to be a winner. This may well be a gift that keeps on giving. At the very least there will be lines of dialog between Talga and the authorities. Telephone calls will be answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $529.2K 887.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 46223 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 6994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ 178584
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.