TLG 0.00% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-15131

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hybrid cars still have a battery (although much smaller) and that battery still has a cathode and anode. Material and technology advances can still happen in this area. If every car in the world became a hybrid.... that's still a lot of anode material required.

I do believe that hybrids will be the cross-over technology for quite a few years and people will make that choice. Easier access to existing petrol stations, tech they are more comfortable with, less 'range anxiety', slightly lower pricing (in some cases). I see them as a bit of a gateway drug while the EV tech and supporting networks for charging etc. improve. Over time people will become more comfortable with EVs.

Also, people bang on about cold climates etc. EVs may not be the 100% solution in every circumstance, in every country. However, the majority of the world do not live in -ve temp climates. If the majority can shift to hybrids/EVs then that would make a huge difference. Some people will still need petrol/diesel powered cars until the battery tech is reliable enough across all climates and the infrastructure is there to support charging.

I don't see it as an all or nothing situation with EVs, but I do see fossil fuel cars dwindling. In some countries it may just not happen as quickly as others.

To add - the only people I know who complain/rant about EVs have never driven/owned one. Every person I know who has either driven an EV hire car or who has owned one, absolutely love them. (disclaimer - they can also charge at home and don't rely on charging networks).

Bring on these permits!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $114.0K 288.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6831 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 31404 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.