TLG 0.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

Very quiet with Talga today. We are all nervously pondering and...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Very quiet with Talga today. We are all nervously pondering and waiting. There is a shorter who occasionally provides a bit of his own personal liquidity, but no one is interested.

The good news for we small Talga shareholders is that the top 20 are holding firm and they would have much better access to information than us. For example, a top 20 shareholder in any ASX company would be confident in having phone calls to the company CEO returned.

I have a small holding in another small ASX resource company (VUL) that compares with Talga on many fronts.

Both are single product Australian companies with facilities in Europe (VUL in Germany, TLG in Sweden) and at about the same stage of development. Material extraction proved and demonstration plants proved, but still working on financing, sales agreements, company structure etc etc.

I occasionally overlay their share price charts and compare their highly volatile share price over different horizons. The high degree of correlation is uncanny.

My search was for any causative variable influencing the commonality of share price swings.

Some of this no doubt is because of their similar position on the development path from an idea through to being a cash earner.

Some would be on their common dependence on the future health of EV battery demand and production in Europe. This is by no means easy to predict, but I suspect is the major causative variable in both of the company share price fluctuations.

It is Europe vs China with all its twists and turns. That is what we are betting on. Both Talga and Vulcan have done everything right. Their future is being decided elsewhere. Europe vs China, currently and into the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 61.5¢ 59.0¢ $529.2K 887.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 46223 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 6994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
59.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ 178584
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.