TLG 2.60% 37.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-15342

1. 14,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    @Goldfinger99

The development in Northern Sweden is going ahead. The high court is not going to stop the developments. You are all fear mongering. The only possible failure would be if Sweden does something really stupid like joining into Macron's intervention force for Ukraine. A force is being assembled for this purpose in Romania and Poland, I could be wrong but I don't see any enthusiasm for the project coming from Sweden, and no offers to supply Gripen fighter jets with Swedish pilots. I don't see any other threats to the development program for Northern Sweden.

COLLABORATION CONTRACT

Aurora Line

Client: Svenska Kraftnät and Fingrid
    Project scope: Collaboration agreement with an estimated value of approximately 89 MEUR
    Year of completion: 2025

The Aurora Line is a new 380-kilometer-long 400 kV power line between Sweden and Finland, jointly built by the transmission system operators Svenska Kraftnät and Fingrid. The Aurora Line aims to improve the electricity supply, equalize electricity prices between Finland and the other Nordic countries by increasing transmission capacity, and enable an increase in renewable energy production in the Baltic Sea region.

NYAB’s latest task in the major construction project involves the second phase of the project for the approximately 90-kilometer-long transmission connection between Dockasberg and Risudden in Sweden. NYAB began preparing for the construction of this stretch in December 2022. Previous agreements between the parties have focused on preparatory work, including critical procurement for construction.

Based on the indicative price agreed between the parties and other budgeted costs, this second part of the project is estimated to have a total value of approximately 89 million euros. NYAB offers its full expertise in the energy sector to the project, from technology to energy construction and further to earthworks services.

Last edited by tigmeister: 04/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.