TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-15356

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2880
    The EVA plant's purpose is to produce large quantities for customer qualification trials, but it's not commercial scale.

Talga's finance package for the Vittangi Project is linked to the mine. This same package is tied to customer purchase agreements, which are only in an advanced stage because of the trials that were conducted with Talnode-C. If Talga were to source graphite from another supplier, these trials would have to start over. This would take years and would affect the financing package, which means that Talga would have to find another way to pay for the construction of the plant in order to use the purchased graphite from another source. Talga also already has large quantities of ore from the trial mining, so obtaining more graphite won't exactly help or somehow speed up the completion of finance, only rejection of the appeals will do that.

The refinery is fully permitted and technically doesn't require the mine, but sourcing graphite from another company should be reserved as an absolutely worst-case scenario.

Lastly, as one of the largest holders, Mark certainly does care about dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.