TLG 0.00% 68.0¢ talga group ltd

The trouble with all this is, it feels like nothing concrete has...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    The trouble with all this is, it feels like nothing concrete has landed, i know Sweden yes permits bla bla. but there is definitely a massive amount of frustration around now. Do we blindly keep giving MT the thumbs up when he diverts us to news around the world? i for one would love to see an offtake now ! surly there are a flurry of deals waiting on his desk to be announced, what do you think Gvan ?

webinar arrives soon and already a few have proposed questions for the q&a, how about be a little more direct guys !

1. How many deals or significant offtakes do you have on your desk waiting to be announced to the market Mark ?

2. with the first significant deals to be announced, where would you expect the MC to be in around a year? silly question! maybe.

3. Do you feel you have mislead shareholders regarding your comments 2 years ago when you said we will see a binding offtake for ACC SHORTLY.

4. How much impact do you expect Talga to have as a globally significant company in the battery space in the next 2 years

5. What do YOU personally believe the hold up is with the SC in Sweden?

6. Can you post a video of the Tesla Graphite car in your office please? not just position it carefully in view in every video!

7. Is Tesla the first offtake for silicone anode?

8. If you were a shareholder, what one question would you ask ?

NP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $258.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.0¢ 66.0¢ $176.3K 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16060 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 98558 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
68.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.0¢ 51864
Last updated 15.43pm 16/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.