TLG 1.67% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

A few points to keep in mind regarding the processing, compiled...

1. 1,430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    A few points to keep in mind regarding the processing, compiled courtesy of The SEcond forum:

a) The Appeal didn't even get allocated to a Judge until around 8 December because the Antis' documents were not finalised until then and they had been given another extension. We know this from the SC Case Log

b) According to the Supreme Court's own yearbook it takes up to 4 months for just 50% of requests for Appeal to be heard and determined ( i.e. the Median time is 4 months) and all others (like TLG which is voluminous) take longer than 4 months. The 3 or 4 month average sprouted by the Supreme Court on their webpage is utter bullshit. It might relate to just over half of the case load but who knowsPage 47 of this https://www.domstol.se/globalassets...rksamhetsberattelser/2022-activity-report.pdf

c) Our Letter Requesting Special Treatment was immediately rejected on 8 May as per the Court Log and given b) above that is not surprising

That all being said, few comments from me:
    Timelines are still utterly atrocious. Even politicians there now are starting to comment on how ridiculous it is.

If the median time is 4 months, that doesn't mean the expected wait time is 0-8 months. If applications are processed more or less in order then it's absurd to think that some are processed as soon as they're submitted while others aren't even looked at for more than half a year. If the average processing time is 4 months, then I would assume it's something like at least a 1 month minimum. So more realistically then the processing time should be somewhere from 1-7 months. I would speculate less, I don't think it's reasonable to have a 6 month difference in the time to have your application processed.
    Remember: This is NOT the appeal, this is just checking whether or not it deserves to be heard on appeal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 60.0¢ 58.5¢ $23.01K 39.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1960 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 3410 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.