TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-15991

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    In Europe or elsewhere? not sure what the pros and cons are, right wing policies are pro mining but it depends on where you are in the world whether they embrace the climate issues or renewables is difficult to determine. In Europe I think the right wing move is more about migration issues, the renewables and EV roll out is pretty far advanced in Europe so I don't think they will be turning the clock back on that. Also the right wing in Europe would not want to be dependent on Russia for energy, Oil and Gas, so that transition to renewables would make sense to them. I also think the right wing would in Europe would not want to have an oversupply of Chinese imports.
    In the US, like all things archaic, the right wing is much more liable to back oil because they drill it domestically, but the car companies have made massive changes to their manufacturing at great cost to accommodate EV and HYbrid, so I don't think they would go backwards.
    Must admit I have been pondering this since the right wing seems to be gaining ground but I think we are so far down a better path it would not make sense to go backwards, economically and sustainably. It will still take time for the transition, but that was always the case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $165.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.3¢ $430.4K 984.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30695 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 2272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.