TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Thanks Fluoro,Ive posted the translated copy of the thesis you...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Thanks Fluoro,

Ive posted the translated copy of the thesis you shared in the third hyperlink to the other forum as no facility here to attach PDF or send more than 50000 characters
    Will credit you with share

"Vittangisaves the world"

Five actors'perspectives on justice conflicts and critical raw materials

Lina Swartling andAmanda Axelsson

C-thesisfrom the Environmental Science Programme, 2024

LinköpingUniversity, Campus Norrköping, 601 74 Norrköping

Abstract

This study aims to shed light on theperspectives of social actors regarding the mining of critical raw materials inconnection with climate change. The study examines how social actors highlightthe effects of a possible future mine establishment in the village of Vittangiin northern Sweden. Through semi-structured interviews with five social actors,in combination with a thematic analysis, various justice conflicts have beeninvestigated to create insight and to provide a nuanced critical perspective.The analysis of the result has been based on the theory of environmentaljustice and demonstrates the majority of goal conflicts that arose inconnection with the potential mine establ ishment in Vittangi. The conclusionsclarify conflicts of interest and are based on how they affect the actors,which makes the perspectives visible on the mining of critical raw materials aspart of the climate transition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.