TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

Let's hope that the SC does not see any of this as a vehicle to...

1. 4,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1793
    Let's hope that the SC does not see any of this as a vehicle to overturn the approval and set a new precedent in Sweden.

How could they? They have a very narrow purview that has absolutely nothing to do with assessing the opinions of local pollies, incompetent greedy Municipality wankfests, The News media or bleats from the local chapter of the Reindeer botherers.

They rule on whether a gross miscarriage of justice or an error of law has occurred....that's it!

And that is why an extremely high percentage of cases brought before them are thrown out. They have to show where the original decision their colleagues from the land and environmental court was flawed in one of these two areas as well as the subsequent appeal court who upheld that decision ( only on those two afore mentioned areas )

..And I bet my balls to a barn dance they're not going to. But f* me swingin I wish they'd get on with it . It's very much looking like they're off on their summer hols without making the decision. Franz and Fox glacier from my homeland are receding at a faster rate than these bastards get through their work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.