TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-16103

1. DAH
    30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    G'day RD. The Government granted these guys an exploitation concession which was challenged - it was messy and thankfully not what TLG are waiting on. If we were to take good news from this outcome, it's likely the fact that they got up, and they are an iron ore business, which is not a critical mineral and Sweden already supply somewhere like 90%+ of the EU's needs. So given natural graphite is a strategic resource with no local supply to address needs, you'd hope TLG sits a lot higher up on the importance list.

If you poke into the SC's numbers there's a Government issued timeframe they are meant to try adhere to, being 6 months. And most cases appear to be addressed within this time frame. The appeal's lodged against TLG's permit were late, then lawyers fluffed about (delaying tactics I assume) so all things being equal, perhaps the next couple of months is inline with historical data (but we've been wrong relying on this before).

Bothnia is as close to an apples to apples comparison and it took 10 months for the appeal against their permit to be dismissed - https://www.svemin.se/en/news/news/green-light-for-swedens-first-new-mine-in-10-years

Rest assured our chances of a dismissal look bright! From 2019 to 2023 there have been 37,845 appeals to the SC and only 1.73% of those ended up being heard. Fast forward to 2025 and if and when we get strategic status for the Vittangi project, and if and when we submit new permit applications, it should be a very different experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.