TLG 6.93% 47.0¢ talga group ltd

I can appreciate why you do what you do. Maybe there's special...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I can appreciate why you do what you do. Maybe there's special circumstances here that may have caused people to hold longer than they ordinarily would? That definitely describes me at least.

The biggest thing holding back progress over the last 12 months seemed to be this endlessly delayed court decision on the appeal to an appeal. It's a very clear, tangible event, that was supposed to be done within a stated timeframe. That in itself is a risk, which is fair. Waiting for that final tick from the courts was a risk I was happy to take though, simply because there was a wave of steady good news, with every prior court decision favoring Talga.

I sold out of a lot of other speculative stocks, almost all of them, because the companies were struggling for one reason or another and I was seeing the various writings on the wall. If the courts were out of the way and Talga struggled to execute plans on their own accord, it would have felt the same. But it's hard to assess a business on their execution in an honest way, to be able to say what is / isn't working, when their plan and strategy is for the most part still untested. So I stayed in Talga because it seemed like once they were free to work, they'd get things done. I thought with a court decision imminent, why not at least see how things develop following the final approval before leaving?

But here we are, they're still held up, and I ended up in the same place anyway.
    Last edited by JSSF: Today, 15:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.035(6.93%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.0¢ $950.8K 2.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 63827 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 615 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.