TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-16204

1. DAH
    33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Some might think you're getting a little desperate too posting around the clock. But as long as the boss pays you right... I think it's only fair to round the edges on some of your FUD attempts.

I feel like the EU are getting desperate too! You're right, Sweden isn't Serbia. Serbia are not part of the EU, but the EU being desperate for local supply negotiated to resurrect a mine that appears to have a lot of issues and dissent from within Serbia. Mercedes and Stellantis are happy with this too, as they are all in on local supply. This is likely a very clear signal as to what we can expect going forward.

The good news is Sweden are part of the EU, they now operate under the CRMA. Just like Serbia, Sweden are getting in the habit of supporting mines too. It's not just the Government, as the court recently green lighted Kallak's iron ore mine. Swedish Court gives green light to controversial mining plans in Kallak | The Independent Barents Observer (thebarentsobserver.com) Last time I checked iron ore was plentiful within Sweden supplying 90%+ of the EU's needs. It's not a critical mineral under the CRMA, but here is Sweden progressing the mine. Interesting huh.

Then we have natural graphite, deemed critical and strategic under the CRMA. Outside of Talga, the EU have no near term solution to address their ambition to extract natural graphite (at scale) from within the EU. Talga have the highest grade reserves and largest graphite mine within the EU. Given these simple to understand facts, it is IMO all but certain that Talga's project will achieve strategic asset status. For anyone interested in learning more about the benefits of such project status this link to Q+A is reasonable. FAQ - European Commission (europa.eu)

Here's a snippet - "Strategic projects would have to be treated in the most rapid way possible in accordance with EU and national law (article 9). Strategic projects in the EU would have to be granted the status of the highest national significance possible, and be treated accordingly in the permit-granting processes. All dispute resolution procedures, litigation, appeals and judicial remedies relating to the permit-granting process and the issuance of permits for strategic projects in the EU before any national courts, tribunals, panels, including mediation or arbitration, would have to be treated as urgent." AND "The Commission and the Member States would have to undertake activities to accelerate and crowd-in private investments in strategic projects, without prejudice to Articles 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the EU (State aid rules) (article 14). Such activities could include providing support for strategic projects facing difficulties in accessing finance."

Not too long ago, UBS went on record that they forecast natural graphite demand to rise by 6X by 2030, with deficits from next year. I'm guessing this is part of why you have been assigned to do what you do.

In other news, I only just noticed that Talga now have a Tal-C recycled series. This recent article was interesting as there are a few quotes suggesting large Auto's only want to work with those who can go full circle and offer a finished recycled product (not simply creating the black mass) - https://www.fastmarkets.com/insights/expansions-in-us-li-battery-recycling-capacity-raise-concerns-over-feedstock/

Anyway, back to your FUD... if you can help us poor retail holders get an opportunity to buy at 30c no doubt many will be grateful (I know I will be). After all, at that sort of market cap, the ore sitting in Talga's shed is likely to be worth more than the company!

As someone once famously said, price is what you pay, value is what you get!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $368.4K 873.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5778 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 21500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.