TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-16319

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/norrbotten/nytt-gruvavtal-sameby-drar-tillbaka-overklagan

New mining agreement – sameby withdraws the appeal
    Updated today 09:05Published today 06:24
    The mining company Viscaria and Laeva's Sami village have disagreed. It is now clear that the parties have entered into a cooperation agreement on the Viscaria mine in Kiruna.

The mining company Viscaria and Laeva's Sami village have signed a collaboration agreement on the Viscaria mine in Kiruna.

The agreement means that Laevas will be compensated for the impact of the mining operations on reindeer husbandry in the Viscaria area. In addition, Laevas will withdraw its appeal against Viscaria's environmental permit issued by the Land and Environmental Court.

Mining in Norrbotten

New mining agreement – sameby withdraws the appeal
    Portrait pictures of Carlotta Dahlberg, Alf Viklund and Annica Lundgren.
    Activity at closed mine concerns in Laisvall: ”Slutat pick lingonberry ”
    ”I am very pleased that we have reached an agreement and we look forward to working with Laeva's Sami village to create good conditions for both mining and reindeer husbandry. We continue our work to be able to reopen the mine 2026 ”, says Jörgen Olsson, CEO of Viscaria in one press release.

Samebyn: ”A big and difficult decision ”
    The agreement is valid for 15 years and can then be extended by the parties, however, Laevas has the right to terminate the agreement in advance.

”Laeva's Sami village has made a big and difficult decision today and has chosen to enter into a collaboration agreement with Viscaria. We look forward to a good dialogue with the company ahead ”, says Niila Inga, chairman of Laeva's Sami village in the press release.

No negotiations with **na
    However, no negotiations are underway between Viscaria and **na sameby, who have also appealed against the environmental judgment. Chairman Lars-Marcus Kuhmunen says that a mine would have major consequences for the Sami village.

– We have experienced what it was like with a mine here once in a while. It destroyed extremely much for us, he says to SVT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.