TLG 2.27% 45.0¢ talga group ltd

Talga's re:moss mine restoration program underway. You won't see...

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3053
    Talga's re:moss mine restoration program underway. You won't see this on the anti-mining facebook page.

A reminder:

"This project uses native mosses, an essential component in ecosystem building and recovery, to restore post-mining landscapes.

Specifically, the project will evaluate in an industry-relevant environment the combination of using off-site cultivated native moss species applied by hydroseeding with geomorphic design and current best practice revegetation methods for aiding and enhancing the restoration and re-naturing process of post-mining landscapes.

These three components, large-scale moss cultivation and propagation, geomorphic design and best practice vegetation establishment, specifically address mining operations' impact on topography, vegetation, and ecosystem. They are aligned and optimized to secure a faster restoration process, supporting the mining sector in this essential but challenging step.

By combining the proposed technologies and solutions, the project aims to bring a new dimension essential to successful ecological restoration but often overlooked, biocrust formation.

Biocrust formation is an essential first step for ecosystem recovery, and this project aims to accelerate the ecological restoration of post-mining landscapes by targeting specific components in the biocrust restoration - the mosses."

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6421/6421209-d0f372213d739a01eb28a70f6a96a0af.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $188.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $227.7K 514.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 20726 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 35855 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.