TLG 3.70% 39.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-16467

1. 10,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I asked my AI how long on average the SC takes to process an appeal by the Sami. The response was follows:
    "
    The time it takes for Swedish courts to process an appeal from the Sámi people against a mining license can vary significantly based on the complexity of the case and the level of the judicial system involved. Generally, mining disputes, especially those involving indigenous rights, environmental concerns, and land use, are complex and can take several years to resolve.
    Here's an overview of the typical process:
    1. Initial Administrative Appeal:
      Appeals often start with administrative courts, where the Sámi may challenge the decision of authorities (like the Mining Inspectorate or the Land and Environment Court). This stage can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the case's complexity and the court's backlog.
    2. Land and Environment Court of Appeal:
      If the case is appealed further, it can go to the Land and Environment Court of Appeal. This court focuses on more complex legal and environmental issues. An appeal here may take another 1 to 2 years.
    3. Supreme Court:
      If the case is taken to the Swedish Supreme Court, the time frame can increase further. Only cases of significant legal importance are taken up at this level, and it could add an additional 1 to 3 years or more, depending on the specifics of the case and whether the Supreme Court grants leave to appeal.
    Given the complexity of mining cases involving the Sámi, environmental protection laws, and indigenous land rights, the entire process can stretch anywhere from 3 to 5 years or more, depending on the number of appeals and legal intricacies.
    The process may also take longer if the case involves international human rights bodies, such as appeals to the European Court of Human Rights."

Being relatively new to TLG I am unsure where in the above process TLG applies and on average then how much time left

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $167.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 39.0¢ $261.9K 647.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 268914 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.