TLG 5.56% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

Ah, the ol' Norra Karr down-ramp attempt! You're trying to...

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3374
    Ah, the ol' Norra Karr down-ramp attempt! You're trying to compare a small graphite mine in its third and final stage of the permitting process to a rare-earth mine with radioactive elements that is near Lake Vattern, which already has environmental issues from the Swedish military. Leading Edge also made a mistake during their permitting process, attempting to get a mining concession before a Natura 2000 permit, resulting in the Supreme Administrative Court stepping in and overruling the initial granting of the mining concession. In 2018, uranium exploration and mining was banned, only to be lifted now in 2024 - but don't let facts get in the way of your weak down-ramping, both projects are very similar!

At Norra Kärr, the minerals contain cerium(Ce), dysprosium (Dy), erbium (Er), europium (Eu), gadolinium (Gd), holmium (Ho)lanthanum (La), lutetium (Lu), neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), samarium (Sm),terbium (Tb), thulium (Tm), ytterbium (Yb) and yttrium (Y). The minerals also contain the radioactive elements thorium (Th) and uranium (U).

For anyone interested in the vast differences between these two projects, I wrote a more detailed and researched post: Here
    Last edited by Gvan: Today, 01:51

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.