TLG 1.80% 54.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-2364

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    To be clear, I find it almost guaranteed that Talga is in contact with both Northvolt and Tesla. Northvolt was very forthcoming when it stated it sources its anode material "locally" and there is really only one local vendor near their factory in northern Sweden.
    Tesla is a bit more ambiguous but both from Teslas and from Talgas side, not talking to each other would be stupid. Of course, we dont know the outcome of these talks. Furthermore, I bet Tesla is also in contact with Northvolt. Tesla will want to source batteries from ALL available sources in addition to their own manufacturing. For Talga, that means we have at least 3 potential revenue streams with these 2 companies:

Talga -> Northvolt -> VW
    Talga -> Northvolt -> Tesla
    Talga -> Tesla

I bet there are legal restrictions that off-takes can only be signed after the DFS is finished. The contracts might be ready for signature already for some time only waiting for the rubber stamp. The DFS is not needed to make any actual decision, MT said as much when he said it doesnt contain new information. I bet the DFS is only a legal requirement to sign the paperwork and start the anode factory. We will see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.