TLG 4.00% 60.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-263

1. 1,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Hi Figaro

You could well be right about the assumptions being overly optimistic...and I agree the numbers I outlined do look high...but assuming a US listing and NASDAQ multiples perhaps they're achievable...depends on many factors.

Anyway, the point is I was replying to Pabs who invited comment on his figures and on one possible set of figures he might turn out to be correct.

Can I offer a general comment as a backdrop to our exchanges on valuations.

When disruptive technologies converge the result is inevitably a huge transformation and huge market interest. EV prices are falling and getting cheaper, electricity from renewables is cheaper, autonomous vehicle technology is with us now (level 5 within maybe 5 years), big data is here and so is the internet of things. In a couple of years the total cost of car ownership will strongly favour EVs, ICE car sales will fall as demand for them falls and driverless EVs will become increasingly common on the roads managed by the next generation of Avis, Budget and Hertz and all we will have to do is use an App...no need to own a car...cost per km marginal.

Demand for EVs will soar as a result of their massive cost advantage and remain strong through to 2030...jump on the Internet and read more...Tony Seba...Jeremy Rifkin among others, let's be clear I'm talking Europe and the US followed by Asia and later Australia. I am not suggesting for a moment that the coming transformation will debut in Australia. We will follow when it's a done deal.

EVs are set to revolutionise the transport sector and from there the economy worldwide.

It is the massive interest in EVs and the take up rate that will excite investor interest...that is the key driver....will margins eventually be squeezed and profits eroded, of course, but as the world climbs the take up curve valuations will be stretched...and that's the point.

Anyway, would appreciate reading more about how you see the big picture emerging and your analysis and numbers and possible valuations that flow from that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
-0.025(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 64.0¢ 59.0¢ $435.0K 717.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 50843 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
60.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 4.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
64.0¢ 64.0¢ 59.0¢ 186904
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.