TLG 6.98% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-3034

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Teil, Perspective can alter appearances immensely. one year ago was a great time to buy many stocks. Since then, Talga is up 6x, Syrah is up 5.5x, and Nouveau M is up 7x. Syrah has been producing off and on for a while, working off a 5% deposit. NM is producing on a minor scale, but planning big things for North America, and we all here know the Talga story. But overall, They have all performed in a similar fashion. Talga is by far my biggest holding, and I think that there is room for all, but Talga should win the race on the economics metric.
    On another front, I think that the paper container coating business could actually be pretty important too. I stuck a frozen chicken pot pie in the micro recently and noticed that they come in cardboard instead of the old tins. The cardboard was coated with a thin layer of silvery-grey substance. As we move away from oil, plastics will be disappearing as well. Coated paper and cardboard products will be huge. Another possibility. Damn, I’m talking myself right into buying a little more TLGRF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.030(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $186.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.5¢ $343.7K 768.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24000 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 67462 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.