TLG 0.00% 38.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-4229

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    OK so MT is giving a bit of a spiel tomorrow where he might elaborate on a few things perhaps permits (?????????????????)

Let's just remind ourselves of what the Company Secretary (in fact the entire Board) hung his/their proverbials upon 4 weeks ago on 30 April

(My Bold & Underline)

Vittangi Permitting
    Talga has previously completed and submitted (May 2020) statutory documentation required to operate a 100,000tpa graphite mine and
    concentrator on its Nunasvaara South graphite resource at Vittangi, including exploitation and environmental permits, and a Natura 2000 assessment. The Company continued to positively engage with authorities during the period as all permits progress through the approvals process. Talga is also conducting preparation work and consultation for the environmental permit for the Luleå refinery site. Following the successful 'Niska Expansion' scoping study (ASX:TLG 7 Dec 2020), the Company has completed a range of technical studies, consultations and environmental impact assessments during the quarter. As a result, Talga is on track to submit applications for mining exploitation permits for the Niska Expansion in Q3 2021.

Subsequent to the period Talga ...........edited out by me..................................... in the impact of COVID-19 on operations.

Graphite Exploration
    Talga's focus for exploration in 2021 is to fully define its Swedish graphite deposits for the first time, particularly at the Vittangi project, amid
    booming growth in Li-ion battery production expected to drive major demand increases for graphite anodes..........edited out by me...........................Talga is now synthesising the new survey data to its historic data to upgrade the drill plans, where ~6,700 metres of diamond drilling is planned to expand what is already Europe's largest and highestgrade JORC-compliant graphite resource for Li-ion battery anodes. Additionally, the data will be used with the recent Niska underground mining study to review the JORC exploration target for Vittangi. The review is planned to be completed in May 2021.

Will the review results be announced tomorrow and will he elaborate on what if anything has transpired since 30 April ?????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.