TLG 0.00% 54.5¢ talga group ltd

Thanks GoblinGhoul, the picture becomes more and more clear. My...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Thanks GoblinGhoul, the picture becomes more and more clear. My take is that MT is using the current permit for the trial mining as a deflector for the delay with the next permit(s). quote: "Over the next few years, we can mine 25% and in that time we expect to get the full-scale permit.".

From this statement I expect that MT means it would not harm Talga's progress as publicized today and that with all the business and political pressure the follow up permits will be approved in the coming years. So, no easy or quick fix.

As a side note:
    While the novel way of Talga to simplify the 3 tier system sounds very efficient to me, for Swedes it is like not following the IKEA manual to the letter, and we know what happens then. This quote does not come from me, but from a radio program which subject was 'doing business in Sweden' and analysed the business culture.

The second item that triggered my interest were his comments related to financing the developments. The chicken and egg reference means to me that there is little money coming forward (yet). That makes the negotiation position of Talga with LKAB a bit precarious as LKAB needs to pre-finance the deal.

Bottom line is that Talga needs permits, money and support from the government bodies as well as from the state-owned business. Of course, they offer an exceptional position for Sweden in the green materials supply chain, innovation, employment, taxes, etc.. So, what gives first?

I wish Mark and the other board members a cool head. I have a strong believe that they will continue in executing their visionary approach. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.