TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-4411

1. 1,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388

Good morning all sounds like it’s been a big few nights for some.

Ive only recently joined TLG thread after watching a sharing cafe webinar the other day on what looks like an amazing company that will help fill a massive niche as all of the major car manufacturers move to EV, not just Tesla.

So I was pretty surprised to see that most of the posts look like re-enactment of a home and away episode, full of drama and off topic. This is something that happens everywhere, people can’t help it. But the followers as a whole could take a few simple steps that could clean things up pretty quickly. Imagine TLG CEO popping in wanting to share his knowledge only to see childish bickering. He’d log right out. Here’s the steps.

1. Read the posting guidelines again. What is HotCopper about, make sure before you hit send in a rage or wanting to make a witty reply that won’t get many thumbs up in the end to check if you should be on Reddit or HC.
    2. Don’t feed the trolls. It really does just make it worse. The last 2 pages are time no reader will get back, nor was there much TLG talk. I had to check but this thread is TLG MEDIA.
    3. Use the ignore feature. I used it within first 5 mins but as so many responses to trolls it only half cleans things up.
    4. If a post falls outside the guidelines use the report function.

Here’s a link for posting guidelines and screenshot.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/help/guidelines/

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3223/3223674-197e55d944f1827a1d62acbf6b315f71.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $186.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 43.0¢ $314.2K 710.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10999 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 11793 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.