TLG 1.77% 55.5¢ talga group ltd

i like that view. Yes, it makes sense to take Talgas plans at...

1. 1,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    i like that view. Yes, it makes sense to take Talgas plans at face value and fill in the blanks without rewriting the plan it self. Sure, it is not as fast growing as some here advocate but that's hardly Talgas fault that expectations are moon high.

And in terms of faith.. i have a very limited amount of that. I would rather like to look at the background of Tags and I am happy that I was able to take advantage of the mismatched market view from my own. Of course I and all of us here can be wrong. But that is not to say that we need bucket loads of faith. We simply have more information than the market. Nothing wrong or faithful with that. The point where faith comes in is that i trust my own ability to do the research better than the market despite the fact that i am not in any way educated in finance, business and related subjects.

Is Talga a sure play? No, it's not, obviously. Otherwise it would be priced at it's potential without discount for risk. So be glad that this is not the case, otherwise we could not have gained the shares we have. At least I would not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $480.4K 856.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33779 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 46125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.