TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

Completely agree Cat Dog as i am a holder of both VUL from 27.5...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1046
    Completely agree Cat Dog as i am a holder of both VUL from 27.5 cents and TLG from 37 cents, both will equally benefit from this massive transition to EVs and electrification. The main difference is lithium gets ways more press coverage and i have to admit, the VUL team are much sharper on the marketing front.

Zero Carbon Lithium is such an easy concept for investors to get their head around and to differentiate their project. Anodes just do not get the same media coverage and when they do, it is usually about SS tech that will negate the need for graphite - which we know is not accurate.

I think we just need to be more patient with TLG - they have the whole chessboard stacked in their favour and once they can finalise their JV financing and announce their first offtakes, we will be away! As you rightly point out, VUL are still to secure their permits so no different to TLG on that front. I am confident that both companies management have the right team and engagement strategy to ensure these will be secured. Then it is all about scaling to meet demand, which will set us up for potentially a nice retirement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.