TLG 1.18% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

It is great everyone to see people sharing their thoughts on the...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is great everyone to see people sharing their thoughts on the future of Talga. What I am noticing is that people tend to make price predictions based on future potential anode production/deliveries.

What I have not seen on this thread(and I have also not really thoroughly checked on Talga's official press releases either) is what the official results from Talga's anode products in terms of quality and performance of their anode materials. It is very easy to say 'hey, we have these teams in Europe, Japan and Australia. We have formed a top team working on our Anode products in the UK with the very best scientists out there' but that is very different from 'Here's a graph which shows our anode performance, battery retention after X number of cycles and the timeframe these are displayed against, which clearly indicate that there are no other anodes with the performance that we have.'

I am currently still holding a very small position and have held for a little over a year now. Yet, I am still not convinced on their anode business as much as I am on their graphite one. It is very obvious that the focus of Mark's work is around the digging aspect of the business(also underpinned by his long experience in mining). I am not as sold on Talga's Anode business just as much as I am on Novonix' though. I do understand the difference between having access to a natural graphite deposit as opposed to having to 'create' a synthetic one yourself, but that's not the point I want to make or go into but rather the prospects(based on the information already released) and the potential of their anode products.

Which brings me to my question... Could someone please share any information they have on the performance of their anodes? Being Talnode C or any other ones that Talga may have already released?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $707.4K 1.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 802 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 20925 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.