TLG 3.95% 36.5¢ talga group ltd

i was under the impression that TLG is a better opportunity than...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    i was under the impression that TLG is a better opportunity than NVX for a couple of core reasons: 1) price: we are very efficient and can therefore produce at lower prices 2) sustainability: the NVX production process produces a lot of waste water. whilst we have the traditional drawbacks of being a natural miner, because of our location and consequent access to cheap elecricity, the costs of refining our anode are significantly reduced and dont require large amounts of fossil-fuel derived electricity. in an industry so concerned with being green, i think its important that the raw materials are also sourced sustainably.

id be interested to hear your thoughts on the comparison, any other advantages you see TLG has over NVX? or are there factors that you believe that make NVX a better proposition? from the research ive done, TLG appears to be a once in a lifetime opportunity, everything seems to line up for them even down to the uniquely shaped graphite particles caused by ancient microbes, i mean, isnt that just ridiculous! i have been following NVX for a ling time though, and sometimes regret not buying in when the price was right, however, i hope my patience with TLG will be rewarded in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $156.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $90.36K 243.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 59674 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 15530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.