TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-5422

1. 5,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2346
    Google the seeking alpha article from Nov'20 titled " My Top 2 Battery Metal Miners For Lithium, Cobalt, Nickel; 1 For Graphite And Manganese "
    Basically discusses Battery metals and top stocks and ranks the metals.
    His ranking is:
    " My order of preference for the battery metals In order of preference for the battery metals here is my current order of most preferred to least preferred:
    Lithium, cobalt, nickel, graphite, and manganese.
    Lithium is my most preferred as it is used in all battery options (EVs, energy storage etc) and has the strongest forecast demand increase, is a small market, and is unlikely to be substituted.
    Cobalt is my second favorite because it is rare, a small market, and has limited supply. Risk of being partially replaced by other chemistries [LFP, NM] is something to keep in mind. Nickel in battery grade is also likely to see supply side limitations and strong demand, but the overall nickel market is large making the battery demand impact lower.
    Graphite and manganese are both large markets and can be quite well supplied. The anode precursor market (spherical battery grade graphite) is a much smaller market and gives producers the edge over manganese miners for my rankings. ""
    May explain why Lithium stocks are flying ATM and we are lagging. We may well have to wait a little longer for our run? Just gives more time to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.