TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

This was mentioned earlier but I think it bears repeating:I...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    This was mentioned earlier but I think it bears repeating:

I think we can all agree by now that the 14% drop on the OTC market must have been a last minute ploy of stock price manipulation by a relatively major player. It went from $1.05 to $0.86 usd in the blink of an eye and stayed that way for the better part of a day. That player must have heard good news was incoming, and it was time to try and trigger some stop losses, push some frustrated holders to the breaking point, or cause fear of incoming bad news. Maybe that entity got what they want. I imagine they did. the price of 0.85 was 5% lower than the previous lowest close of talga since december.

Evidence like this is what makes me far more certain than in other stocks I own that talga's stock is being watched, in a big way. I mean yeah all stocks are being watched, but this one is being watched with certain intent. And, at least at times, the stock price is being manipulated for the gain of those bigger players. This is all good news. I have never been more confident in the long term prospects of this company.

Last edited by helmdacil: 14/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.