TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-5550

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 918
    The only thing I have seen from them relating to anode is to do with Cuberg who are developing a lithium metal anode.

They are hoping for a product in 2025. It's no where near ready and will then need to go through customer qualification.

This is what Northvolt had to say on their own website about Cuberg:
    • "The path ahead for Northvolt now envisions the commercialization of a breakthrough lithium metal cell boasting energy density of 1000 Wh/l by 2025, alongside Northvolt’s entry into the electric aviation market."
    • "Still, the work is far from over. What remains to be done is in many ways the most difficult part of the innovation process – to take the technology into larger format cells with increased capacity to meet the range of applications Northvolt intends to serve, and scale production on Northvolt manufacturing lines."

This website says:
    Northvolt will be using a graphite anode, along with a conventional electrolyte of lithium hexafluorophosphate in an organic solvent. But the firm is embracing the latest in cathode chemistry, building on decades of research across academia and industry to optimize the capacity, stability, and cost of lithium-ion batteries.

https://cen.acs.org/energy/energy-storage-/Northvolt-building-future-greener-batteries/97/i48

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.