TLG 3.33% 58.0¢ talga group ltd

cheers J. to be perfectly honest, i think it should be customary...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    cheers J. to be perfectly honest, i think it should be customary for young people to learn about shares etc and more broadly, financial independence. what happened last year with the hyping of meme stocks like GME was enough proof to me that not enough is being done to educate the young. as everyone should know, its never the little guys who make money in those cases and young investors are asking to have their money taken. such situations can greatly deter young people from investing PROPERLY down the track. in the future i am seeing, the retirement age will continue to push further away and if you havent invested your hard-earned, it will be a hell of a lot harder to hang up the boots. this is why i think its important young people get in on the action before iys too late and let the wonders of compound interest do their job.

on a personal note, investing has become one of my passions since i first got into it almost 2 years ago and im now considering it as a career. its certainly been a steep learning curve to get to the point where i feel i can confidently have conversations with you blokes, who are all far more knowledgeable and experienced than myself. that being said, im not sure you all understand how valuable a resource you all are for youngsters like myself. ive been lurking in the shadows for a long time (occasionally perking up with a few shit calls along the way), soaking up all the information i can.

i really should be thanking you all for the part youve played in my journey so far. after all, apart from my old man (who understandably gets sick of my enthusiasm every now and the), this community is really the only place i can share my thoughts and deepen my understanding of investing, outside of books of course. none of my mates are into this shit yet and i love having the opportunity to get excited with you all.

GO TLG!!
    and again thank you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $220.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $1.245M 2.074M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70853 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 27593 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.