TLG 2.44% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-5777

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    apologies, i was wrong to blindly follow the common stereotypes. youve obviously worked out a great work-life balance and clearly love what you do. being brought up in a household where the major breadwinner hates his job, i have a great admiration for people who make a living off doing what they love and this is no doubt the path i wanna follow.

ill definitely keep CS in mind, after all, ive still got the better part before i have to make a decision. whether i end up in CS or not, its such a fascinating space and a wonderful industry to be in no doubt. after all, i dont think anyone can envisage a future where computers arent a key part of daily life! as i said, im keen to soak up as much CS knowledge as possible, regardless of what i end up studying, as im sure the more CS i know, the better.

thanks again for your insights, i really appreciate it.

ps cant lie, your life sounds sick! id love to have the flexibility to work remotely and travel the world as much as possible like yourself. travel is something i love doing and id be lucky to be able to have a work life similar to yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $151.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $431.5K 1.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 13816 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 6979 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.