TLG 1.25% 40.5¢ talga group ltd

TLG - Media, page-6052

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    HC butchered the formatting of my last post...

"We are seeing really strong demand in drones, VTOL, and also grid storage."

— Mark Thompson at the Share Cafe Hidden Gems webinar.

I was waiting to see if MT would like the Northvolt tweet about Project ELIS. But he did make this tweet last month: https://twitter.com/dinosaurman1/status/1422477801723031556. There have been quite a few tweets about Porsche too. I think there has to be a Talnode Porsche Taycan in the works. If Talnode-C is superior on a performance basis, which we can infer by Mark saying that customers think Talnode-C is actually a "high-quality Japanese synthetic" (I believe he said this in one of the investor presentations last year). And also if there is a potential premium on a greener product (Share Cafe webinar). Then, I would say we may see Talnode-C sold for a premium in higher-end models such as the Taycan as these models can absorb the cost more.

Finally, in other news, we have: Investors stampede mining's electrification frenzy. A handful of mentions for nickel, copper, cobalt. A whopping 28 mentions of lithium. But no mention of graphite or anodes. Somewhat surprising if you consider the run Novonix has been on too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $173.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.3¢ 40.0¢ $113.4K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26469 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.